Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP certification demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring project to successful completion.
As the demand for skilled project managers is at a critically urgent level, practitioners who hold the PMP certification are well positioned to provide the professional skills necessary to lead project teams and achieve successful results.
The PMP certification signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
The PMP certification can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential.
Those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (23% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. Employers benefit as well.
When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals (Pulse of the Profession® study, PMI).
ProjectPro aims to promote excellence in project management through high quality consulting services and accredited training according to the standards and global project management best practices of:
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
This course focuses on the ten project management knowledge areas of Integration, Scope, Scheduling, Cost, Quality, Communications, Resources, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management as well as the five process groups of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
ProjectPro’s 3-day, 5-day (in-house only), or after-hours (Saturday mornings) PMP® exam preparation workshops include:
- Sample exam questions that are covered throughout the course
- Guidelines for qualifying in areas of experience and knowledge
- Exam process and procedures
- Course study material comprising course manual, PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition and Agile Practice Guide.
Who Should Apply?
Experienced project managers who meet the following requirements:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project.
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and scope.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverable