The PMI-SP certification acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. It shows competence in developing and maintaining the project schedule while having a basic level of competence in all areas of project management.
This course is a blended, synchronous online course led by a live, online course leader. The course follows a formal curriculum and is structured in eight (8) 2-hour contact sessions interspersed with reading and knowledge assessment events. Enrolled candidates receive access to the ProjectPro on-line learning platform where course material can be downloaded, and knowledge assessments be undertaken.
- Scheduling Strategy
- Schedule Planning and Development, incl. scope and WBS principles
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling, incl. Earned Value Management
- Schedule Closeout
- Stakeholder Communications Management
- Schedule Risk Management, incl. Monte Carlo Simulation
- Examination sample questions and exam prep self-study planning
The PMI-SP online course will cover and provide all the required reference texts which need to be mastered in order to pass the exam the first time. The course also includes videos, case studies, reading material, as well as numerous sample questions. The course is facilitated online by an experienced trainer who will guide and mentor candidates through the material.
ProjectPro has been helping candidates for the past 20 years to pass the PMI’s numerous credential courses the first time. ProjectPro is accredited with:
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Note: Does not include a PMBOK 6th Edition Guide
Who Should Apply?
The PMI-SP online preparation course is a 2-day equivalent (i.e. 16 contact hours) course for those individuals interested in sitting the PMI-SP exam.
For those not intending to sit the exam, the workshop will be an invaluable source of scheduling best practices