The PgMP® credential recognizes those practitioners who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple, related projects that advance organisational objectives and strategic goals.
Your leadership is instrumental. With program management maturity, an organization’s projects are far more successful than without it — 76 percent compared to 54 percent according to PMI’s Pulse of the Profession® report.
The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.
Furthermore the Program Management Professional workshop will be a valuable learning experience for senior and advanced practitioners or executives interested in project, program and portfolio management.
ProjectPro aims to promote excellence in project management through high quality consulting services and accredited training according to the standards and global project management best practices of:
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
ProjectPro, having trained hundreds of candidates to pass the PMI® credential exams, now offers a 2-day workshop to prepare candidates for the PgMP® exam. It is also invaluable for those just interested in knowing more about program management.
Who Should Apply?
- Candidates wishing to prepare and apply for the PgMP® exam
- For executives, project sponsors, project directors, program managers, portfolio managers, Project Management Office (PMO) heads and quantity surveyors wishing to know more about the processes and benefits of the program management approach in supporting organisational strategy
- Holders of the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential who can earn 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for re-certification purposes.